- 1 Head of Cabbage, shredded
- 1 bottle of spaghetti sauce
- 1 Zucchini, minced [optional]
- 1 can Olives, diced [optional]
- 1 can Mushrooms, diced [optional]
- 2 tbsp spike/seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tsp real/sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Diced organic Tofu/Organic Cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast [optional]/ rice, soy,Goat or Organic Cheese
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil/Coconut Oil [to add the cheesy texture]
- 1 cup bread crumbs or corn flakes[optional]
Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Cut up the Cabbage(with food processor or buy it pre-cut). Combine with all ingredients in a oven pan, if desired can top with bread crums or corn flakes. Once mixed well add Tofu/Organic Cottage cheese until thoroughly mixed. Cover for the first 25 min, then uncover last 5 min to brown top.
Notes: You may substitute dried herbs for fresh (1 tbsp fresh = 1 tsp dried). You may vary the ingredients (e.g. add some minced green pepper or minced sweet potato). Be as creative as you wish. Very healthy and low fat. Enjoy and happy eating.
Number of Servings: 7 to 9